We offer room hire in the Town Hall – in the Council Chamber, Hall and smaller Meeting Rooms.
- large open area, suitable for many activities – events, exhibitions, family occasions, etc.
- accommodates up to 150 guests – various room layouts – formal dining style, seated audience, party, etc.
- dance floor.
- fixed stage – for presentations and concerts – lighting and sound equipment.
- adjoining kitchen facilities.
- ideal for smaller meetings, business lunches, training sessions, seminars, etc.
- accommodates up to 50 guests.
- lift to first floor.
- large windows flood the room with natural light.
- ideal for small professional or informal meetings.
There is no charge for meetings in which the Town Council is a partner (District Council and County Council meetings, Friends groups established by the Town Council, Biddulph in Bloom fundraising events, Moorlands Partnership Board, Fairtrade, Twinning Association, Biddulph Festival, groups supporting Mayoral fundraising activities, etc.) This list is not exhaustive.
Discounts are available for charities/not for profit organisations, together with introductory offers for new bookings.
We’d be pleased to discuss your requirements and show you around, then you can decide if it’s the right place for you.
Here’s links to our room hire documentation: