If someone is suffering a suspected heart attack and you require a defibrillator, please call 999 immediately.
If required, the operator will say where the nearest defibrillator is to you location and will give you the correct code to gain access.
They’ll dispatch an ambulance at the same time and will stay on the phone to talk you through the process.
There are 20 defibrillators installed around our 5 wards, at the following locations:
- Biddulph Town Hall, High Street ST8 6AR
- Keen’s Dental Practice, Well Street ST8 6HS
- Learning Curve (formerly BRIC), 85 St John’s Road ST8 6LL
- Biddulph High School, (Caretaker’s House) ST8 7AR
- Biddulph Pentecostal Church, Newpool Road, Knypersley ST8 6NS
- Mill Hayes Sports Ground (Wall at Raindrops Nursery, by Skate Park) ST8 6PT
- The Roaring Meg, Pennine Way ST8 7EA
- Village Green Phone box, Biddulph Moor ST8 7LR
- Crowborough Road Phone Box, Rock End, Biddulph Moor ST8 7NP
- Biddulph Park Crossroads Phone Box, Newtown Road, Biddulph Park ST8 7SW
- St Lawrence’s Church Hall, Congleton Road ST8 7RG
- Washington Close Residents Building, Gillow Heath (nearest to Halls Rd) ST8 6RW
- Biddulph Youth & Community Zone, Church Road ST8 6NE
- Halls Road Changing Rooms ST8 6DD
- Knypersley Club, Tunstall Road ST8 6AH
- Lund House, Lawton Street ST8 6EY
- Smithy Lane Shop, ST8 6ET
- The Staffordshire Knot, Marshfield Lane, Gillow Heath ST8 6RG
- Visitor Centre, Biddulph Grange Country Park, Grange Road ST8 7TZ
- Lask Edge, ST13 8QS