Need help knowing who to contact?

Reception Opening Times 

Monday 9am to 1pm. 2pm to 4pm.

Tuesday 9am to 1pm. 2pm to 4pm.

Wednesday 9am to 1pm.

Thursday 9am to 1pm. 2pm to 4pm.

Friday 9am to 1pm.

Saturday/Sunday/Bank Holidays Closed.

We are available by phone 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday) or by email.


Pedestrian access to the Town Hall is via the entrance on the High Street. Wheel chair access is by the same entrance, with a ramp to the side of the steps.


A range of information and leaflets about local attractions, as well as Biddulph-related items, such as maps, postcards, local interest books and souvenirs are available to buy.

Here’s a link to the items we have for sale: Items for Sale

Care and Support 

Here’s a link to the City of Stoke-on-Trent (incorporating Staffordshire) Care and Support Directory 2022:

Biddulph Town Council is not responsible for council tax, household waste collection, benefits, etc. You cannot pay your council tax at Biddulph Town Hall, nor can you speak to the Police – the station is not manned. But we can help you with all manner of enquiries about our services.

Use the ‘frequently asked questions’ links below to contact Staffordshire Moorlands District Council, Staffordshire County Council, Staffordshire Moorlands Police, Crimestoppers or Action Fraud.

FIND YOUR BIN DAY – type your postcode in to find your bin day. You’ll see dates for your upcoming collections as well as a link to your calendar.

Find your bin day – Staffordshire Moorlands District Council (

REPORT A MISSED BIN COLLECTION – you’ll need to fill in and submit a form after 4pm, but within 2 working days of your missed collection day.

Report a missed waste and recycling collection (

REPORT DOG FOULING – you’ll need to fill in and submit a form. If dog fouling is a recurring problem you can download a log sheet to tell the District Council when and where the fouling takes place – to give officers information so they can be in the right place at the right time to give an on the spot fine.

Report dog fouling (

REPORT FLY TIPPING – you’ll need to fill in submit a form. The District Council clear rubbish dumped on their own land, the pavement or at the roadside. If the rubbish is on private land it is the responsibility of the landowner to clear.

Report illegally dumped rubbish (

PEST CONTROL ADVICE – you can find advice on the District Council’s website. If you need to book an appointment you’ll need to phone Customer Services on 0345 605 3014 Monday to Friday.

Book a pest control appointment – Staffordshire Moorlands District Council (


Report a fault online – Staffordshire County Council


The nearest manned police stations are at Brunswick Street, Macclesfield, Sutherland Road, Longton and the Civic Centre, Crewe.

In the event of an emergency – phone 999.

POLICE – REPORT A NON-EMERGENCY – to report a crime or incident such as a stolen item, property damage, antisocial behaviour, etc phone 101, speak to a Force Control Room Operator 24/7 via a ‘LiveChat’ available on Staffordshire Police’s website or submit an online form. You can no longer send a private message on Facebook or via Twitter.

Home | Staffordshire Police

CRIMESTOPPERS – if you want to report a crime, but don’t want to identify yourself you can contact Crimestoppers by phone – 0800 555 111 (free from a landline) or via their website. Crimestoppers are not the police – they’re an independent charity.

Give information | Crimestoppers (

ACTION FRAUD – if you’ve been the victim of a fraud or suspect one is being attempted, report it to Action Fraud by phone – 0300 123 2040 or online. Action Fraud is the UK’s national fraud and cyber crime reporting centre.

Action Fraud



Here’s a link to our ‘Useful Contacts’ document. Paper versions are available from our Town Hall Reception.


If you need help or have suggestions for more links, please let us know by email or phone.