In partnership with Staffordshire County Council, Biddulph Town Council is a ‘Community Help Point’, ie a friendly, approachable, established and trusted place, on your doorstep in your local community, where you can access information about local services and activities.
We offer advice and can signpost you to a range of support from the county and district council and voluntary and community clubs, groups and societies to help you to live well independently to:
- Improve your health and increase your physical activity.
- Develop social connections.
- Become more connected to your community.
- Improve your mental health and wellbeing.
- Tackle the current cost of living pressures; where to go for benefits advice, or help with debts or money management.
- Provide emergency food in times of crisis (as a referral agency, working with The Trussell Trust, at local food banks at St John’s Church and English Martyrs Roman Catholic Church).
Helping you to find information and support locally.